Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..........................Ederson...............................

Walker................Dias..................Laporte.......................Cancelo (to exploit TAA defensive frailties)

............................Rodri...........................
..............KDB........................Bernardo (coz of pressing but Pep will go with his love Gundo)

.......Torres.............Jesus.................Sterling

Jesus is the best pressing centre-forward in world football.
I’d be amazed if Foden doesn’t start this game, so Torres up top with Jesus on the bench for me. Also, I’d be tempted to play Ake at left back because Cancelo is a bit of a liability defensively and Liverpool’s front 3 is really strong. The key is to defend well against Mane, Salah and Firmino, because we’ll dominate the midfield and have a real go at their back four which is their main weakness. I fancy us strongly today.

Hoping we get at least 60 mins with Gabby on the pitch as he can find space/work their defence better than anyone. Would also like the energy of both Foden and Bernie as intensity/workrate may be key. The defence needs to really be disciplined too, as any contact with these fckers is gonna be punished, especially in our box.

A word to the officials/var, please be fair and dont fuck it up with controversy....losing if we are shit is ok, being robbed by bent fckers is not ok. It comes to something when you fear the officials as much as the opposition.

This has now become my least favourite fixture given the shit and reffing we have had to endure in it recently, but a win for us could really get under their skin and give us the confidence to take the league by the scruff of the neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.