Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would be to our advantage for us to win this game. So long as the scouse shite don't win it. A win would be lovely with Salah getting sent off for diving twice to win pens. With Jurgen sent to the stands for contesting the decisions.

Yeah, thought they would've given it to Oliver, Dean or Atkinson. They seem to be the three most senior refs.

Doesn't often get our bigger games. I was surprised Oliver got the Sheff U game, thought he'd be a shoe-in for this given his recent record. Then again Pawson is a bit soft and easily pressured.

Reactions: mat
Doesn't often get our bigger games. I was surprised Oliver got the Sheff U game, thought he'd be a shoe-in for this given his recent record. Then again Pawson is a bit soft and easily pressured.
After his performance at Klanfield last season and City’s protests I doubt he’ll ref this match again for a while.

VAR at theirs though...

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing is more certain than the fact that the dippers will get at least one penalty .. We all know it’s going to happen ... Just hope City can put a serious shift in and blow the cunts away to make it irrelevant to the outcome ..

Just hope City can put a serious shift in and blow the cunts away to make it irrelevant to the outcome ..
tenor.gif

Reffed us at Klanfield 2016

I'd forgot about that game. New Years Eve at 6pm. Couldn't find anywhere to park around Anfield and it ended up as another in a long line of toothless perfomances there where we don't lay a glove on them. Happy new year indeed. Twats

Reactions: mat
We need to make the most of their injuries and put another dent in their title defence. They've scraped through a few games now, coming from behind to win. Let's put them to the sword and give others the confidence to go and beat them too.

We've seen since last season restarted their performances have dropped off. They stayed at a high level for a long time but whilst it's taken character to win the last few, they're much closer than any games Liverpool have been involved with in the previous couple of seasons where they've blown teams away.

Batter them again at show them this is our title and we're winning it back. If we lose this one, it's a huge blow but there is plenty of time to make the points up - we've come from further back much later in the season before!

I guess I’ll just change this thread’s title to Pre-Match Thread after the Olympiacos game tonight ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.