Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched that Ziyech for Chelsea yesterday who had a great game, it made me think that is what Mahrez is capable of. Sadly not sure the lad has the desire/work ethic.

I’d start Jesus with Sterling and Torres. Mobility and work rate key today. Rodri KdB and Bernardo.
Ake Laporte Dias Walker
Eddie.
If that team plays well we win. Can’t have passengers today.

It would be a mistake to put both Rodri and gundogan in the starting line up - it doesnt work and it nullifies our attacking threat.

Our back four is more settled with Laporte now having Dias next to him.

Go out with the attitude we showed this lot back in July and let's win with a commanding performance

Virtually everyone has wrote us off like normally this amazing Loserpool team can’t do nothing wrong. Please put it right up them today City and smash them.

City odds on favs. Withstand the first 20 min manic press from them and we win.

Seriously lad try and be more positive before kick off. IF Mahrez does start and has a complete stinker the would be the time to have a pop if you wanted to. But for now its optimism we need.
I'm actually quite confident about this game. Just don't think FFS offers anything other than step overs

As obvious as night following day we see Gundogan, Rodri and Mahrez in the starting eleven
If they are selected, will you concede it's because Pep has thought this through and decided they are best placed to deliver whatever his plan is for today or, will you be thinking it's because Pep has favourites, they caught him having a swift one off the wrist or any other silly reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.