Liverpool (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Liverpool (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there’s nobody we can put at left back today that is perfect for us. Ake is more solid, yes, but has nothing going forwards and will allow TAA to come forward. A more attacking choice is less solid defensively but would give TAA reasons to stay back more. It’s a really tough call, and there’s a chance that either option can end bad for us. This is what Pep is paid for I guess!

Harsh to bench Cancelo but Salah could have a field day if he plays.

I doubt Foden will start after a poor display in the CL.
Foden on the right is quite probable-worked well last time.

Frees Bernie to be in the middle.

What about something like this:

.......Ake-Laporte-Dias
Cancelo....................Walker
.........Gundo-Rodri............
Sterling................KDB
-----------Jesus

with Ake stepping up to be extra DM in possession or filling in when Cancelo roaming forward.

We need to be extremely careful and clever on the wing, I dont wanna fucking see Robertson or TAA creating a clear chance for them to score from. Jota wont need 2 chances to score one in his current form...
Lets punish them on the wings instead of they doing same to us.

Good luck for today, gents, reckon it’ll be a belter game. Definitely goals at both ends. Injuries for both sides will affect the flow slightly, but there’s enough quality on show across the board to get a good game of footy out of it. Game on.
Well said.

Please no V.A.R. Controversy.
No diving or cheating.
A fair referee.

and the best team wins.

Come on you blues.

Well, you’ve got Aguero and Fernandinho out, two key players of your spine. Ditto with us, VVD & Fabinho are vital parts of ours. As I said though, enough quality on both sides to still produce a good game. BTTS is an absolute nap.
What makes you think you’ll score? Our defence has been absolutely water tight this year.

the flip side is I’m not even convinced we’ll score

Well said.

Please no V.A.R. Controversy.
No diving or cheating.
A fair referee.

and the best team wins.

Come on you blues.
I wouldn’t rule out VAR forming part of the narrative today. It’s beyond farcical now - the Bamford decision yesterday was absolute madness. Offside for pointing where he’s going, how the fuck does that work? Hopefully though it’ll be a good game between two good sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.