Liverpool (h)

I've got two tickets both together in the south stand lower. block 117. Selling as a pair for £80 or full face value individually. Face value is £58. Both tickets are adult tickets. If you want them we would need to arrange drop off or pick up of the tickets for no later than Tuesday next week (14/03/17) as I fly out to Prague on the Wednesday. I can drop off anywhere around the Stockport and South Manchester area.

I've got two tickets both together in the south stand lower. block 117. Selling as a pair for £80 or full face value individually. Face value is £58. Both tickets are adult tickets. If you want them we would need to arrange drop off or pick up of the tickets for no later than Tuesday next week (14/03/17) as I fly out to Prague on the Wednesday. I can drop off anywhere around the Stockport and South Manchester area.

PM'd you mate

Desperate for 2 tickets for this one. Sat anywhere will do as long as they are sat together. Have bought and sold on here before so can be vouched for.

Looking for 1 adult ticket or 18-21 ticket as a friend is desperately looking to go!

Appreciated.

2 tickets up for sale; £90 for the pair.

South Stand Level 1, Block 117.

Season cards, so would need to be returned. Work in town, live in Cheadle so either or for pick up/drop off would be perfect!

Seat in the Colin Bell Stand, Level 1 , Area 122, Row AA , can be picked up from Deansgate during office hours, monday to friday

Please pm if you are interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.