Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's going to be a season soon where we don't win a thing, I don't know how some will cope.
I must admit, I'm missing a good relegation scrap. This being top of the league is making my neck ache.
At least a good bottom 6 scrap would flush out the fannies we seem to have acquired as 'fans' these last 10 years.

I must admit, I'm missing a good relegation scrap. This being top of the league is making my neck ache.
At least a good bottom 6 scrap would flush out the fannies we seem to have acquired as 'fans' these last 10 years.
I find the constant need for 3 points in every game far more nerve wracking than i ever did our relegation battles.
Sounds weird i know but there it is

Thought Salah was superb on Saturday - his technique is right up there with the best that have played the game. Forget the rest of them - he's their talisman and it plays right into their 'more than a club' narrative. Meh!

I’m still relieved when we get to bloody 40 points….it’s a weird feeling, but I genuinely, and honestly, can’t help it

Thought Salah was superb on Saturday - his technique is right up there with the best that have played the game. Forget the rest of them - he's their talisman and it plays right into their 'more than a club' narrative. Meh!

Something that I've never particularly noticed, but did at the weeked. His lay-offs are very good. He rarely gets caught in possession, and times his lay-offs to perfection. Often picking out a player who can hurt, too.
He is a very good player, no two ways about it. Just wearing the wrong shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.