Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see us winning this one after tonight.

I think Steffan, Dias, Grealish and Jesus will come in.

Steffan

Cancelo
Stones
Dias
Ake

Grealish
Fernandinho
Gundogan

Mahrez
Sterling
Jesus

We were absolutely fucked after that game tonight so expect a lot of rotation.

Steffen

Walker, Dias, Ake, Zinchenko
Rodri
Bernardo, Foden
Jesus, Sterling, Grealish

Brighton midweek is the bigger game imo.

expect steffan, ake, zinky, fern, Jesus, Sterling, grealish to start

Left the etihad on Sunday thinking we’ll do them at Wembley. Not so confident now, I think Pep will play a heavily rotated team. Can see Zin, Ake, Fern, Jesus, Sterling and Grealish all starting. Don’t know about the rest.

He seemed worried about Injuries just now, clear he thinks walker and de bruyne are out at least

Be just like City to roll up on Saturday and spank the cunts 5-1.

If the one we lose is this one after this run of 4 games. I can probably take that. But fuck me I want us to leave absolutely everything on that pitch at weekend.

Now is the time this team needs it's 12th man behind it.

He seemed worried about Injuries just now, clear he thinks walker and de bruyne are out at least
I don’t like the way he spoke then. Walker did look fucked and Kev must have felt something more than a minor knock to signal that he needed to come off. I was only thinking on Sunday how fit Kev looked, finally back to full fitness.

Not too worried about the FA cup. If there is one game I am ok with losing in the next month its this one. That said I expect us to put them out with any team we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.