Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden greelish will be big big players for us today with kev out,theyve deffo got it in there locker to open that defence,im not sterlkns biggest fan at times ,but i think hes going to have a bit of joy today runnin in behind that high line they play,which pep is no doubt going to expose

On the train near some dippers who are at something they have seen on social media. Some dippers have stolen a sanitising station from a services and have it on their coach. Anyone seen anything about this? Vermin

Wouldn’t surprise me if Klopp rested his best players for the united match on Tuesday
If not as a minimum we should be working them as hard as possible to give them issues we have following athletico

Wouldn’t surprise me if Klopp rested his best players for the united match on Tuesday
If not as a minimum we should be working them as hard as possible to give them issues we have following athletico
He won’t be doing that. He rested his main 6 players midweek for our game!

We were favourites last week and didn’t win, today they are favourites and I hope it’s a day of glory for us, although I’m feeling it won’t be.
They’re not favourites, 13/10 City, 21/10 Dippers, we are comfortably ahead in the betting.

I think we need someone in the middle that can try and replicate Kev's breaking of the lines and ball carrying centrally to get at their defence. With that in mind I think Foden or Grealish centrally is the way to go.

Ederson

Stones - Dias - Laporte - Cancelo

Rodri - Bernardo

Jesus - Foden - Grealish

Sterling​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.