Liverpool (N) - FA Cup - Sat 16th April, 15:30 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for me the front 3 has to be foden sterling jesus - that front 3 will press the liverpool back 4 all day and they dont like it...it has pace to get in behind and lots of work rate as well...

this what serves us well vs the scousers

midfield3 has to be bernardo, KDB and rodri - playing gundogan vs liverpool can cause an issue - he struggles with their intesity at times......but it all depends on the fitness of KDB

Back 4 - hopefully walker is fit as we need his pace and it allows cancello to play on the left where he is better.....

If Dias is fit to play id drop Laporte personally but that would be quite harsh potentially

Ederson in goal but im guessing Pep will play Steffan as a guess as he is the cup keeper.....if it goes to penalties he is potentially slightly better in this situation that Eddie but for the overall game and our build up Ederson is the obious choice

Just feel that the midweek battle will have taken it out of us.

Ederson
Egan Riley stones Dias cancelo
Bernardo foden rodri
Sterling Jesus grealish

maybe mahrez, but I’d save Fernandinho for later in the game

That’s what I’d do
No chance at all!

also I bet Alexander Arnold is ‘rested’

Ederson
Egan Riley stones Dias cancelo
Bernardo foden rodri
Sterling Jesus grealish

maybe mahrez, but I’d save Fernandinho for later in the game

That’s what I’d do
No chance at all!

also I bet Alexander Arnold is ‘rested’
He was left out Wednesday night along with that little weasel faced bastard Robertson so both nailed on to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.