Liverpool or Utd?

Jesus2020

Team supported
Man City
If it came down to it and these cunts are fighting for the covid 2021 no fans premier league title who would you rather not win? Up until recently I didn't for one minute imagine Utd would be challenging for the title but such is this weird league this season, plus them getting a few favourable pens etc it seems like these cunts have a forumla for winning and it's working. Then you've got Liverpool who, as infuriating as it may be, there's no denying they're still a machine. Injury woes don't seem to affect them. They're still top.

I still think we will be up there come the end of Jan but it's going to be between us and them 2 if we are.

So, if it's one of them 2, who would you rather didn't win? Liverpool or Utd? Personally I wanted anyone but Liverpool this season but imagine if they won? Utd, fuck that. The media and their fans would be worse than last season with the scousers. I'm going for I'd rather Utd didn't win if it comes down to it.

Liverpool.

As bad as they are now and they are fucking bad, whenever we’re not challenging Liverpool for the league, they don’t tend to be as weird towards us and it’s fairly relaxed between the clubs, the history is only recent.

We could be 16th and the Rags 4th and I’d still hate the bastards with every waking second of my life.

Last edited:
if it's one of them 2, who would you rather didn't win?
c7NJRa2.gif

The reason I would have said United was the coach attack that was disgraceful and cost us the chumps league for sure. It would not happen at United. However Liverpool is preferred very slightly on historical adversity and the odd gobshite family member.

I would say it doesn’t fucking matter this season as no fans and not the same. Same last season.

last season and this season winners should have an asterisk next to it

when you go down to see what the asterisk means it should just say

does not really count as Covid that year you stupid twats .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.