Liverpool or Utd?

If it came down to it and these cunts are fighting for the covid 2021 no fans premier league title who would you rather not win? Up until recently I didn't for one minute imagine Utd would be challenging for the title but such is this weird league this season, plus them getting a few favourable pens etc it seems like these cunts have a forumla for winning and it's working. Then you've got Liverpool who, as infuriating as it may be, there's no denying they're still a machine. Injury woes don't seem to affect them. They're still top.

I still think we will be up there come the end of Jan but it's going to be between us and them 2 if we are.

So, if it's one of them 2, who would you rather didn't win? Liverpool or Utd? Personally I wanted anyone but Liverpool this season but imagine if they won? Utd, fuck that. The media and their fans would be worse than last season with the scousers. I'm going for I'd rather Utd didn't win if it comes down to it.
if the Dippers were this "machine" you mention they wouldn't have dropped points to Brighton,Fulham & WBA......
*edit...and Newcastle.......

Last edited:
If it came down to it and these cunts are fighting for the covid 2021 no fans premier league title who would you rather not win? Up until recently I didn't for one minute imagine Utd would be challenging for the title but such is this weird league this season, plus them getting a few favourable pens etc it seems like these cunts have a forumla for winning and it's working. Then you've got Liverpool who, as infuriating as it may be, there's no denying they're still a machine. Injury woes don't seem to affect them. They're still top.

I still think we will be up there come the end of Jan but it's going to be between us and them 2 if we are.

So, if it's one of them 2, who would you rather didn't win? Liverpool or Utd? Personally I wanted anyone but Liverpool this season but imagine if they won? Utd, fuck that. The media and their fans would be worse than last season with the scousers. I'm going for I'd rather Utd didn't win if it comes down to it.

Sniff ucking sniff.

Cute little "title race" brewing now between the two biggest cunts in the game.

The premier league, media and press will be wanking themselves to death over that.

Little City not getting a mention will suit me fine.

Cute little "title race" brewing now between the two biggest cunts in the game.

The premier league, media and press will be walking themselves to death over that.

Little City not getting a mention will suit me fine.
Yep, let us simmer under the radar and keep our games in hand for later. Hopefully those two boils on Satan’s arse will feel the pressure of competing against each other and we’ll nip in late to pinch it. Delicious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.