Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

I can't read the article, can anyone clear this up for me,

Did they use their own login details to access the info or did they use someone else's?
Used the log in details of their ex colleagues who were still at City. One of the biggest issues here is these people are still employed at the vermin. I suspect that if most people were found last logging into their old employees network using other people’s log in details they would be sacked. Why are these people still in work?

No mention of the hacking in the Liverpool Echo.

The Littlewoods FC headline page is....?

A46-FDFE5-1828-4-B22-866-C-ADF1-BA2002-F5.jpg

Used the log in details of their ex colleagues who were still at City. One of the biggest issues here is these people are still employed at the vermin. I suspect that if most people were found last logging into their old employees network using other people’s log in details they would be sacked. Why are these people still in work?
How do you know that? I've not been able to find out anywhere.

No mention of the hacking in the Liverpool Echo.

The Littlewoods FC headline page is....?

A46-FDFE5-1828-4-B22-866-C-ADF1-BA2002-F5.jpg
Funny that they report on the FFP case with such gusto when we are fuck all to do with that dump of a city.

Someone elses i believe

Thanks

The general belief on planet Twitter is that they used their own login details. City are the ones being painted in a bad light on the back of the story.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.