Liverpool pay City £1 million in "spy" settlement for hacking - biggest PL scandal

Not sure why anybody is surprised at a lack of acknowledgement or remorse.

They have blood on their hands and murderers watching them every home match.

This leak was merely a shot across a few bows.

Goodness knows what might emerge if someone were to let slip how J W Henry managed to acquire the filthy rats.

I’m hoping a few more shots will be fired soon.

I’m all ears if you want to mention the dirt from JW Henry buying them.

Not sure why anybody is surprised at a lack of acknowledgement or remorse.

They have blood on their hands and murderers watching them every home match.

This leak was merely a shot across a few bows.

Goodness knows what might emerge if someone were to let slip how J W Henry managed to acquire the filthy rats.

Do you read anything into the timing of the release Tolm, with specific reference to Stefan on 93:20 having (according to this forum - I haven’t had a chance to listen to it myself yet) contemplated yesterday that City might be responsible for leaking it, because we believe things are not going well with UEFA and that a ban is on its way, and this is us just letting the world know what a shower of conniving, dishonest, hypocritical cnuts Liverpool are, before an NDA kicks in?

The FA must have been involved. Citys first port of call would be Lancaster Gate. Hands all over it, protecting EPLs image. Problems always going to be that if we take anybody to court we will look like a bully.

The FA must have been involved. Citys first port of call would be Lancaster Gate. Hands all over it, protecting EPLs image. Problems always going to be that if we take anybody to court we will look like a bully.

This is long overdue imo anybody making a living from bad mouthing us with lies would be first on the list, those so called twitter journalists for example, one of them was saying we beat Watford as easily as our owners beat homosexuals back in their homeland.

This sort of thing should be stamped down upon, the little prick.

Do you read anything into the timing of the release Tolm, with specific reference to Stefan on 93:20 having (according to this forum - I haven’t had a chance to listen to it myself yet) contemplated yesterday that City might be responsible for leaking it, because we believe things are not going well with UEFA and that a ban is on its way, and this is us just letting the world know what a shower of conniving, dishonest, hypocritical cnuts Liverpool are, before an NDA kicks in?
This settlement was agreed in 2013 so any NDA would have kicked in then. Question is why has it leaked now and has someone ignored terms of the NDA or did it have a time limit which has now expired. I doubt it would have had an expiry date so if that is the case then even more questions arise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.