Liverpool Post Match Thread

Blue Smarties

For a second game in a row Manuel has got it all wrong. His decision vs Villa once Bony went off was questionable, his selection today before kick off was more so. To go into this game with a midfield duo which includes Toure was insane. When you read that neither of Fernandinho or Delph feature in that duo makes it worse. We knew what to expect from Liverpool today. We knew it would be high intensity and all go, go, go. We played a midfield duo including Toure and stuck MDM in defence.

Manuel, you have to go. I would rather you go now but I know I'll have to wait until the summer to see you go. You're not a top tier manager. Your decision making is questionable at best. The sooner you are gone, the sooner our club can push on to the heights where the owners and fans see it - where we should be after the money splurged this summer.

I would say he looks like his days are numbered but he doesn't look like he knows what day it is. Sooner the better.

Bye Manuel. Today, tomorrow, this summer.

trying not to get too worried thinking of kompany, otamendi, silva and aguero coming back - we just need to stay in contention

but very worried that our most important players cant string a run of games together

Very bad day at the office. Could have been worse if it wasn't for Joe. I can't help liking Klopp. Wish we had him instead of Pelleslowtorespondgrinni.

Terrible team selection. Terrible performances by 8/9 of the starting 11. Going to try and forget that one quickly.

City bought the wrong player from Liverpool, as it was shown clearly on the pitch today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.