Liverpool Post Match Thread

If you genuinely do value other opinions, take some time to read posts properly before making puerile responses which make you come across as a complete clown.
There's only one thing worse than being wound up by 'them' and that's being wound up by one of your own.

If you genuinely do value other opinions, take some time to read posts properly before making puerile responses which make you come across as a complete clown.
Coming from you, I will genuinely take comfort from you calling me a clown. As someone else said after your initial post, "give me some of what you've been smoking."

Did anyone notice the news at ten on saturday night , the headlines , BONG terrorists take hostages BONG putin and blair in talks BONG Liverpool beat Man.City , nice to see the result had so much importance , it must be the dippers year again :)

Seems it takes more time to implement a winning mentality for every match at a club. You have to work hard and every day for such a philosophy. Bayern has it. United once had it bit more than nowadays.

There is another team with that winning mentality - Leicester City.
At one stage last season they looked doomed to fall back into the Championship - but then they strung together a mighty winning streak and they have continued this season. Sure they still have to play most of the "big" teams but they go out to WIN every game.

Anyone got a gif of the incident where Moss played advantage, the Liverpool player passed to a defender, and Moss gave them the FK?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.