Liverpool - post match thread.

Fine margins Ric. Luiz gets an early red card and we are looking at least one point against Chelsea. Either KDB or Aguero takes any of their chances and you are talking 3 points and there were one very decent call for a penalty in the game. We get the three points and you are talking one huge confident boost and a chance for the team to build some momentum. As things turned out they got all 3 despite us being the better side for large periods of the game and they never looked back since. You probably totally disagree but that is one huge slice of luck imo.

Yeah, I agree that they rode their luck against us, and nine times out of ten we probably would've won that game. That shouldn't take away from what they've done in the other 12 games though.

Fine margins Ric. Luiz gets an early red card and we are looking at least one point against Chelsea. Either KDB or Aguero takes any of their chances and you are talking 3 points and there were one very decent call for a penalty in the game. We get the three points and you are talking one huge confident boost and a chance for the team to build some momentum. As things turned out they got all 3 despite us being the better side for large periods of the game and they never looked back since. You probably totally disagree but that is one huge slice of luck imo.
Again spot on

I said before the game starting with Zabaleta, Kolarov and Yaya in the same team against the pace of Liverpool was asking for problems. Same old shit.

Any manager who continually picks Kolarov should be sacked just for that decision alone. I don't actually mean that but what the fuck is Guardiola doing picking the ****, seriously I thought he would take no prisoners and ship the lazy ****s out from day one. Maybe Pellegrini's just shaved his head.

Why, we knew he was arriving(had plenty to spend) and we gave him an abundance of players he clearly can't fit into his style of play.

Just disappointed is all, Ric.

I am certain it will all come good.

No worries mate, I think we're all disappointed. Like you I think it will come good, in fact I'm almost certain of it. I just think our squad needs a fairly major overhaul. If we're going to lay the blame at anyone's door, it should be Begiristain's rather than Guardiola's.

I said before the game starting with Zabaleta, Kolarov and Yaya in the same team against the pace of Liverpool was asking for problems. Same old shit.

Any manager who continually picks Kolarov should be sacked just for that decision alone. I don't actually mean that but what the fuck is Guardiola doing picking the ****, seriously I thought he would take no prisoners and ship the lazy ****s out from day one. Maybe Pellegrini's just shaved his head.

City fans, opposition fans, pundits, journalists... all agree that Kolarov is dog shit... the only people who don't appear to see this are our management team... no idea why ?

P
Full backs 3 of them out of contact in summer so 2 Windows with your hands tied behind you back might mean pep gets what he wants

Pep was nailed on before the summer transfer window.

Pep has a certain ideology - we don't have what he wants to work with.

The fullbacks are poor and he loves midfielders.

I was hoping he'd make better with what he has.

Yeah, I agree that they rode their luck against us, and nine times out of ten we probably would've won that game. That shouldn't take away from what they've done in the other 12 games though.
That's what we're saying got lucky in one game and it could change the out come of this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.