Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
stonerblue said:
cheekybids said:
I've just come back from watching my 7 year old boy get beat. There's a kid on his team, let's call him Gerard to protect his identity and he was out if this world 3 weeks ago. The last 2 weeks he has tried to single handedly win the games, refusing to pass, shoot from anywhere and he ended up walking off the pitch in tears.

It's a team game and so often he lets his team down on his quest for personal glory. It wasn't his mis-control (slip) that cost the dippers in the Chelsea game, it was the 27 shots from 25+ yards he had after.

Don't anyone say he never played with great players, look at all the players he's played with and look at their achievements when he's not involved.

He's a c*** & so is the little fucker in my lads team. ;-)

You'd do well to tell your kid to model his football on that of Gerrards career instead of putting your hang-ups onto the kids shoulders.

Bloody hell, you've seen something in that post that I obviously missed!

the last sentence

Lucky Toma said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
bluemc1 said:
thought he won FA UL & CC in 1 season ?
Oh Christ a league cup. Are we including charity shields and Asia Trophies too?

I stand corrected he's won around 25 trophies in his time.

He won the League Cup three times.

Did you not celebrate when we won it last year? If its such a nothing tournament I assume thats the case.
I celebrated when we won the Joan Gamper too. Doesn't mean that I class that as a major trophy though

Robbo. said:
Lucky Toma said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Did you not celebrate when we won it last year? If its such a nothing tournament I assume thats the case.

he's sounds like a fucking dirty rag!
Oh no I've been outed. Grow up you daft ****.

The league cup isn't a major trophy. Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup are the only ones that matter. The league cup is for the lesser teams or as a first trophy for foreign managers

Just watching MOTD and Gerrard's interview wasn't too bad. He actually put paid to that shite about not playing with great players. I was interested in that bit about the coaching badges, and the fact that he doesn't have them yet.

Seen Sturridge's comment about Gerrard being the greatest ever Liverpool player. Nonsense.

malg said:
Just watching MOTD and Gerrard's interview wasn't too bad. He actually put paid to that shite about not playing with great players. I was interested in that bit about the coaching badges, and the fact that he doesn't have them yet.

Seen Sturridge's comment about Gerrard being the greatest ever Liverpool player. Nonsense.
Gerrard wouldn't even be in the top 5 all time Liverpool players for me.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Robbo. said:
Lucky Toma said:

Oh no I've been outed. Grow up you daft c**t.

The league cup isn't a major trophy. Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup are the only ones that matter. The league cup is for the lesser teams or as a first trophy for foreign managers
I think you will find from 1976_2011 the league cup was right up there with the world cup mate

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Lucky Toma said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

I celebrated when we won the Joan Gamper too. Doesn't mean that I class that as a major trophy though
"You don't know what you're doing!" Fucking quality!

stonerblue said:
malg said:
stonerblue said:
You'd do well to tell your kid to model his football on that of Gerrards career instead of putting your hang-ups onto the kids shoulders.

Bloody hell, you've seen something in that post that I obviously missed!

the last sentence

Don't take it serious mate the clue to me joking was ;-) the wink. I don't tell my boy to model his career on anyone, it's a bit of fun.

mrtwiceaseason said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Robbo. said:
Oh no I've been outed. Grow up you daft c**t.

I think you will find from 1976_2011 the league cup was right up there with the world cup mate
No denying that mate but now we are eating at the top table like all the other 'big' clubs which Liverpool seem to think they are it isn't anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.