Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORIGI NAMED IN ‘WORST’ LIGUE 1 TEAM

Liverpool forward Divock Origi has been named in the worst Ligue 1 team of the year by French newspaper L’Equipe.

The 20-year-old is due to come to Anfield after spending the season on loan at Lille, from whom the Reds signed him last summer, and he has scored eight goals in 33 appearances this term, but L’Equipe have given him an average rating of just 4.46 for the season.

Fucking ell oh ell.

dickie davies said:
A genuine question for Liverpool supporters

If Liverpool HAD won the Prem last season (awaits smart comments that they did, in April!) and then you had this season, sixth and a dreadful run of form, would Rodgers still be on his way out, or would he be given some slack?

eee mate la you just don't get our istree, we're different ya know, YNWA but Rodgers should fuck off he's a disgrace to our holy father shanklys name and the legend of King Kenny (though he should of fucked off to for not winning league, we do things differently after all laa).

But yeah you don't get it cos 96, eeee now do you wanna light a candle for Gerrard or ya can fuck off.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Kun Aguero said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYR7pRAIRdg[/video]
Much as I want to believe that's bona fide I'm afraid I can't. Chelsea fan, I reckon.

The fact that Collymore was prepared to keep him on air for more than twenty seconds means it is uncannily close to reality, though.

The Cockney undertones are a give away - Wiiiiiiiiiiist Hiiiiiiiiim or CFC. They should have had a mock Norwegian accent - would have been more convincing.

Hmmmm, would be nice to really piss this lot off and make a bid for Coutinho, he is undoubtedly their most effective, and consistent player . Reckon he'd do well (or as good as anyone could) in replacing Yaya. Would prefer him to Sterling any day of the week.
Say offer them Milner for Coutinho and £5m? Think they'd go for it?

BigJoe#1 said:
Hmmmm, would be nice to really piss this lot off and make a bid for Coutinho, he is undoubtedly their most effective, and consistent player . Reckon he'd do well (or as good as anyone could) in replacing Yaya. Would prefer him to Sterling any day of the week.

So basically offer them £5m. Not sure they will go for that.

BigJoe#1 said:
Milner, Dzeko and Jovetic for Coutinho and Sterling........!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Kun Aguero said:
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYR7pRAIRdg[/video]
Much as I want to believe that's bona fide I'm afraid I can't. Chelsea fan, I reckon.

The fact that Collymore was prepared to keep him on air for more than twenty seconds means it is uncannily close to reality, though.

The Cockney undertones are a give away - Wiiiiiiiiiiist Hiiiiiiiiim or CFC. They should have had a mock Norwegian accent - would have been more convincing.

I actually believe it's a real Liverpool fan as ive heard this type of shit too many times from southern glory hunters.

What warmed my cockles was his complaints about City and Chelsea buying the league whilst talking to one time record signing. YCNMIU !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.