Liverpool Thread 2014/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
paulchapo said:
Their talisman and best player for years is leaving,their brightest talent appears to be doing so and there is no champions league football on offer.Add to that an old fashioned ground in a tired second rate city and a fan base as rabid as a deranged cult or religious sect, that will scream abuse at you the first time you veer from the chosen path and you can see where they are going can't you?

They will only attract B list players from now on unless a mega rich owner comes in quickly. Funny how the FFP rules they and the Italian giants coveted so much are looking at being relaxed now they look like working against them eh?

Its a fact, Dipperpool has seen the largest drop in population of any City in the UK over the last decade and the scores of beautiful, but run down and empty houses on the route in, would be tragic in any other circumstance. But when you think about how they went on strike during WW2 on the docks sympathy goes out the window.

VOOMER said:
paulchapo said:
Their talisman and best player for years is leaving,their brightest talent appears to be doing so and there is no champions league football on offer.Add to that an old fashioned ground in a tired second rate city and a fan base as rabid as a deranged cult or religious sect, that will scream abuse at you the first time you veer from the chosen path and you can see where they are going can't you?

They will only attract B list players from now on unless a mega rich owner comes in quickly. Funny how the FFP rules they and the Italian giants coveted so much are looking at being relaxed now they look like working against them eh?

Its a fact, Dipperpool has seen the largest drop in population of any City in the UK over the last decade and the scores of beautiful, but run down and empty houses on the route in, would be tragic in any other circumstance. But when you think about how they went on strike during WW2 on the docks sympathy goes out the window.

Most of the people who become famous get the fuck out of there as soon as they have made a few bob.Of course they retain their scouse accent and play on being a good scouser while voting Tory and championing that party like Cilla Black.

paulchapo said:
VOOMER said:
paulchapo said:

Most of the people who become famous get the fuck out of there as soon as they have made a few bob.Of course they retain their scouse accent and play on being a good scouser while voting Tory and championing that party like Cilla Black.

She's not even a real Scouser!

mrtwiceaseason said:
Speaking as a Chippendale myself have people seen that picture of Gerrard with his gut hanging out yesterday? No wonder his legs have gone .no idea he was that fat
This one?

71u5ie.jpg

Are you taking the piss? That's single figure body fat.

Maybe it's your sight that is lacking rather than Gerrard's athleticism.

SWP's back said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Speaking as a Chippendale myself have people seen that picture of Gerrard with his gut hanging out yesterday? No wonder his legs have gone .no idea he was that fat
This one?

71u5ie.jpg

He's as big as Fat Frank

SWP's back said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
This one?

71u5ie.jpg

If you think that's fat you'd keel over and die if you ever encountered my bloated abdomen.

Vienna_70 said:
You're going to love this one.

One of the Mourners' fans at work this morning told me that we can have Sterling for Hart, Kompany and Touré.

So I asked him, "And how much money?"

"No money; Sterling's worth £100 million."

I was so flabbergasted, I didn't know what to say, but I saw him later and asked, "Would you like us to throw in Agüero too? Do you really think Joe, Vinnie and Yaya would give up Champions' League football to play for you lot?"

"Yes, because in five years' time, Man. City will just fade away."

He must be right because in Summer 2013, I heard him tell someone that Man. City won't win anything this season because they don't have football men in charge.

They really are a deluded bunch.

The numpty came out with another gem this morning.

Apparently, Pep's dad is a Liverpool fan and because of that, Pep will become the Mourners' manager.

Yeah, right. He's going to give up managing in the Champions' League just because his old man followed the dippers.

SWP's back said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
This one?

71u5ie.jpg

Not remotely taking the piss.great body for a fan in the stand.but looks a fat out of condition footballer to me .with a belly hanging over his shorts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.