Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know where Hulme is so I couldn't say.
So what you're saying is, it wasn't liverfool fans just dickheads?

I mentioned Hulme because I remember the bus going through it on the way to Maine Road. They may well have been Liverpool fans, what Im saying is that the bus was not attacked at the ground and these bellends would do the same sort of thing in everyday life, not just football.

The real problem that alot of Liverpool fans have, not all, is that we have taken your champions league spot and now you have turn earn the right to be in the top 4.
The problem is that you are very like them down the road. the media try to keep you relevant which keeps their revenue streams in Asia going.

I don't begrudge City because of this.I actually respect the competition.
As for the media,I'm pretty sure City are getting all the plaudits and rightly so.Whislt we get Roy bloody Keane taking unneccessary digs at us..

To my mind history is trawling up and down the motorways of this land in the depths of winter, taking thousands of fans to places like gillingham, Northampton and Wycombe and filling their grounds and filling ours with 30,000 die-hards while slumming it in div 3, because I would hazard a guess that none of the ‘history’ obsessed fans at the dippers,rags, or arse, could even conceive of doing any such thing
To be fair, most of the people posting about 'history' online never go even when they're doing well. It always makes me laugh when you get someone from India posting jibes about empty stadiums, as if they've ever been to a game in their life.

.... liverpool was in control of the game and the league that season and city was well off the pace at that time and really liverpool was the better team all season

The better team all season?
Utter bollocks, mate.

The better team all season?
Utter bollocks, mate.

they was scoring goals for fun and playing great football yes we was good but fell away just after christmas and they built a good lead and after they beat us at there ground we was out of it until liverpool give us it back. i hate the red scouse just as much the red scum of manchester but they was the better team matey

just look at there form after christmas and the goals they scored
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013–14_Liverpool_F.C._season#League_table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.