Liverpool thread 2017/18

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by nmc, 22 Jun 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrtwiceaseason

mrtwiceaseason

Is it possible to nominate stoke for your list ?

2. GaudinoMotors

GaudinoMotors

You know what you're getting with the scum - snide vitriol mostly - but the dippers take all that is unpleasant, hypocritical and delusional to new levels, whilst bizarrely claiming the moral high ground. Absolutely detestable cnts.

(and they have Milner)

3. bornblueegg

bornblueegg

I hate scouser fans more than scum, they are utterly delusional

4. JPBB

JPBB

I think for me, it is the idea that they are in some way worthy to be spoken about in the same way as City that grates.

What gives them that right to make these big claims? They are 4th and fluked a win against the leaders. To them, this means there is equivalence.

Delusional.

5. kemlyn17

kemlyn17

We are 4th in the league and in the last 8 of the European Cup, not scrabbling about in the relegation zone or division 2 or 3. Yes, City are a better team, nobody can deny that, but not worthy to be spoken about in the same way??? Delusional surely??

6. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Come back when you've won something again. Oh that's right it'll be next year, silly me. #nextyearitsours

7. JPBB

JPBB

The Cult likes to be taken seriously.

Do not mock them. Do not belittle them. Do not suggest they live on past glories. Do not suggest they are a club in decline. Do not suggest that they are living beyond their means. Do not suggest that their business model is not sustainable. Do not suggest that United, City, Arsenal, Chelsea are way in front of them as clubs. Do not suggest that Spurs will overtake them soon. Do not suggest that they are not the most knowledgeable fans in football. Do not ask them to take responsibility for anything.

They get upset.

8. Pam

Pam

You'll be lucky to avoid getting splattered with enraged scouse spit for pointing this stuff out.

9. kemlyn17

kemlyn17

For a club that is in so much trouble, we dont half upset you. Every post mentions responsibility or victims too. You sure you arent a United fan?

10. MP71

MP71

Priceless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.