Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep they should meet UEFA about this because supporters are need protecting unlike players and a management team they can take all the shit from so called Liverpool supporters and bricking throwing bottling at a team bus is fair game and should only get Liverpool a 2 bit fine and a warning.

Yep they should meet UEFA about this because supporters are need protecting unlike players and a management team they can take all the shit from so called Liverpool supporters and bricking throwing bottling at a team bus is fair game and should only get Liverpool a 2 bit fine and a warning.

we should all email UEFA stating that this fact should be brought to the attention of LFC when this meeting is held

Maybe get the police to announce the time and route the LFC fans will be taking to the stadium and get some helpful police officers to stand and watch while they get pelted with bricks and bottles?

Maybe get the police to announce the time and route the LFC fans will be taking to the stadium and get some helpful police officers to stand and watch while they get pelted with bricks and bottles?

You know what that is not a bad idea...the Italian Police should do that, just as the scouse 'LFC' merseyside police did

Thats where Liverpool as a club should condemn their own for the chaos they are causing towards the opposition coach arriving - not once but twice now this has happened (Dortmund - where a player was actually injured for fucks sake) but it still goes on.

The club and the merseyside police were happy for this to go ahead and the police facilitating viewing platforms on their vans and announcing the coachtravel path on social media - wtf....GMP would never allow anything like this to go ahead. It is both the club and police's ignorance in all this that results in the after effects where innocents get the brunt.

Foreign football fans - like the Italians, would have seen the pictures and the video footage of the incident with us at anfield. They probably were rubbing their hands at the prospect of meeting liverpool. The whole saga has built to this point, and it will go beyond this because the return leg in Rome is going to be horrific for any travelling liverpool fangoing to the game.

Liverpool FC and merseyside police need to hang their heads in shame because they have played a massive part in all this.

I will add one more point as well....regardless of whether any scouse fan will go to Russia for the World Cup, russian hooligans will have been watching this and this will only add fire to the flames for any innocent england fan going

Good post - totally agree.

Liverpool to meet Uefa, Roma and Rome officials over fears for fans’ safety https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...fa-rome-officials-meeting-fans-security#img-1

When City raised concerns about safety we were classed as grasses and snitches by the scouse vermin, they really are the most scummy club , from top to bottom horrible rats. I never thought I could hate a club more than I hate the rags, more my hatred for the red bin dippers is on another level. Offended by everything ashamed of nothing.

It's not a scouce problem, otherwise Everton (who arguably have a bigger local following) would be the same, it's an LFC problem

I hate everton too and going goodison has had its moments. A support riddled with racism until not long ago.

So take those scousers, have the club encourage this loutish behaviour, have the police turn a blind eye. And this is the result.

So yes, its is scousers. Its just that one club is a weird cult who promote this sort of shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.