Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if liverpool put out a statement in advance warning fans that any anti social behaviour directed at the spurs coach will result in banning orders and confiscation of tickets of fans involved or will they just turn a blind eye and take the physchological advantage and then come out afterwards with a limp apology

Think we know it'll be the latter

Here we go .....
bc7de6f8f8837f9daba90e5da3baa695.jpg

I hope some of the Tottenham forums have got hold of this

From RAWK's City thread;

This in relation to The Times reporting that Liverpool have lost income because of City offering cheaper sponsorship.

Liverpool are convinced that they have lost out on several commercial opportunities because City accepted a lower offer from the same companies.

RAWK
That's interesting as it is the type of anti competitive behaviour that could lead to a Competition and Markets Authority investigation, as well as the football related probes.
Remind me, now did the authorities bring down Capone?

and

Shit houses I hope they get all their titles stripped off them.

and

It's because of these c*nts I now completely avoid flying Etihad out of Manchester, rather give my money to other airlines even though they're much dearer. Glad they're in financial trouble and wouldn't care if they went bust.

and

They are preventing us earning the money we need to finance the squad, wages, ground development by undercutting our deals then grossly inflating deals like the Etihad one to cover the lost revenue. For the exposure they are now getting and thus the exposure the sponsors get, they should be asking for deals on a par with what we get, not massively reducing them - it is just another way of stacking the deck in their favour.

But they don't ever even think about us!

Never, ever!

Hee Hee

So, the old ‘lets attack the opposition’s team coach’ is it then? They’re not desperate are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.