Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool were pumping the ball into the box from the wings every 30 seconds at one stretch, and Soton were holding on by the skin of their teeth, so it was a surprise that it was a breakaway goal that won it!

With Firmino and the height they can put in the box from midfield and the center halves, they look dangerous on every corner, set piece and cross from the wings. This is where our distinct lack of height hurts us.
Yeah, they are so dangerous from crosses, scoring a lot of headed goals. Robertson and Alexander-Arnold are their key attacking players. I brace myself for a goal every time they get the ball in the final third.

Couldn't hear clearly as Liverpool mates acting like they have created history AGAIN, but did one of the commentators say they should have silver medals for the runners up.
Might have dreamt it but sure that's what they said.
Still calm and and dippers were slicing balls left right and centre, passing was shit at times, dick van dyke was average, watching with dippers was like watching our match thread brought to life.

This is going down to the wire isn't it
Probably.
However, if it does go down to the last day and Liverpool don't win the league it will be devastating for them. I also think it will be the end of Klopp.

Let's not forget they've had to bomb out of both domestic cups to keep pace with us. They'll look like small time Charlie's if they miss out on the tilte as well.

Probably.
However, if it does go down to the last day and Liverpool don't win the league it will be devastating for them. I also think it will be the end of Klopp.

Let's not forget they've had to bomb out of both domestic cups to keep pace with us. They'll look like small time Charlie's if they miss out on the tilte as well.
On purpose. Total disrespect.

We on the other hand have played our strongest available team in all competitions.

I seriously hope they win F*CK ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.