Not open for further replies.
My worry is that Liverpool have a reasonable run-in at the end of the season;

Southampton away
Chelsea home
Cardiff away
Huddersfield home
Newcastle away
Wolves Home

They have tough(ish) winter period, but if they come out of that with any momentum it could be closer than we think.

They could quite easily lose 3 of those games,especially when Dalglish is looking after things till the end of the season,when Klopp has been fired in Feb :)

You'll keep creating new strawmen whatever I say.

Judging the quality and improvement of Liverpool, by looking at the number of points they got compared to the season before, is i.m.o. too simple.
I think this was the first time I ever replied to any of your posts.

I just noticed that you in one set of posts argue that Liverpool deliberately let points lie at the end of last season; in other words were further behind City than they would have been, if only they had tried. In another post you write that Liverpools transfer window was not good enough to become title favourites. Sounds a bit like wanting to eat your cake and have it to me.

You'll keep creating new strawmen whatever I say.

Judging the quality and improvement of Liverpool, by looking at the number of points they got compared to the season before, is i.m.o. too simple.

As is judging the quality & improvement of Liverpool before the season starts, rather than at the end of it, but it seems 90% of the twats are doing exactly that.

I’m fed up of hearing about the dippers, they have won nothing in recent times and until they do they should shut their gobs... It’s not normal behaviour to extol your virtues as a football team whilst being so unsuccessful, it’s unheard of in every other sport ....! It’s unbelievable Jeff..!

I’m fed up of hearing about the dippers, they have won nothing in recent times and until they do they should shut their gobs... It’s not normal behaviour to extol your virtues as a football team whilst being so unsuccessful, it’s unheard of in every other sport ....! It’s unbelievable Jeff..!
Imagine living in Liverpool. It's twice as bad.

Whilst there is no doubt that Liverpool have improved their squad and upgraded in key areas, that doesn't mean you are automatically going to win the league. Beating us one week and losing to Swansea the next is a team culture that signings alone will not fix. Liverpool have been failing to get over the line long before Klopp showed up as we know from Benitez and Rodgers days. I'm not saying they won't, just fucking amazed they think it's a fucking given. Decades of underachieving conquered by blind arrogance. We won the league with a 100 points and even I can't muster that arrogance.

Whilst there is no doubt that Liverpool have improved their squad and upgraded in key areas, that doesn't mean you are automatically going to win the league. Beating us one week and losing to Swansea the next is a team culture that signings alone will not fix. Liverpool have been failing to get over the line long before Klopp showed up as we know from Benitez and Rodgers days. I'm not saying they won't, just fucking amazed they think it's a fucking given. Decades of underachieving conquered by blind arrogance. We won the league with a 100 points and even I can't muster that arrogance.
Well said, especially the last bit.

Liverpool are 'still Rocky Balboa, not Ivan Drago' - Klopp

What the actual is he serious trying to win the title with mind games!

Klopp putting the message out there that everyone will get behind them because city are hated. Jeez he's desperate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.