Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the media lap him up but Klopp strikes me as such a tryhard.

I know the media lap him up but Klopp strikes me as such a tryhard.

He's very unstable and that will be Liverpool's biggest issue this season.

He gets far too involved in the politics and actually believes the shit that the club he manages spout. He's a perfect fit.

I fucking hate Liverpool with a passion. The city. The people. The club. Your only safe there if your a scouser.

That said. They've sorted their main playing issues and have signed some quality footballers.

It pains me but whoever finishes above them this season will be winning the league.

Reactions: dom
I want to beat these ****s more than any other team until derby day.
Everyones blowing smoke up their arse for spending nearly 200 million on players (not that I'm arsed) and the scouse hypocrites are fucking loving it, yet last year we were buying the League.
Anyway its their year La - until of course it isn't - usually about January.
Twats to a man.

Let me preface this by saying I believe we will win the league. But why are so many og out fans all up on arms when Liverpool fans think they will?

Everything you see suggests they are probably right.

Theyve upgraded everywhere. Unlike in the past, they now have depth at every position. They've spent by far the most money (a good sign you are about to challenge.)

Since the January window, they gotten:

VDV= lots of fans here considered him the best defender in England before he moved there.

Fabihno= Widely deemed the best replacement for Dihno by the majority here

Keita: Generally deemed one of the best box to box mid before Joining

Allison: This guy benches our guy on the National team. Which means at worst, he is probably as good as our guy.

Shakiri: A premier league xomodity and fantastic choice for backup forward.

I mean, if we spent on players covering our weaknesses like they did on theirs, I'd have tot we'd win too!

And I know this because that is exactly what happened last season. Once we added speed at fullback and a Keeper, I believed the league was a rap
So why shouldn't they? Not to mention, history also is on their side. No team had won back to bavb in 9 years and none has done it with a world cup in between in 36 years.

Simply put, it's normal and should be expected that Pool fans think they will win. As they should.

Unfortunately for them though... They won't. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.