Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine what a depressing fuck-up your life must be to reach the age of that grey-haired tosser and think it's hilarious to be pushing complete strangers into a fountain.

He's on camera doing it to two different people, so I suspect he did it to some others as well, what with it being the height of humour and all that. The mind boggles at what a spectacular fucking dickhead this fella must be.

Just imagine what a depressing fuck-up your life must be to reach the age of that grey-haired tosser and think it's hilarious to be pushing complete strangers into a fountain.

He's on camera doing it to two different people, so I suspect he did it to some others as well, what with it being the height of humour and all that. The mind boggles at what a spectacular fucking dickhead this fella must be.

I'd like a video to emerge of someone pushing that Scouse prick off a cliff, would be karmically beautiful

Will they be arranging charity football matches for the innocent victims they attack, or are they waiting till one of their own gets banged out so they can go full dipper victim mode. Absolute stain on the uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.