Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
From RAWK

Some news being bandied around about this claim that the man who got thrown in was making a nuisance of himself round the square and trying to flog stuff at unreasonable prices so there are suggestions he's not entirely blameless himself.

Feel for those locals being abused by those utter scumbags, when we were in that square, if I had done that I can guarantee 100% that one or more of you lot would have rightly kicked fuck out of me, not run around squealing like 2 year olds and condoning it.... I really hope Barca take these ****s apart tonight and the scum in the video dont make it back for the second leg, being accommodated in some squalid jail somewhere, full of murdering scum to keep em company...
Indeed we had a great time in that square, there's a way to behave pissed or not.

This the same club whose fans that attacked the Man City bus last year.

UEFA reaping what they sow here. Whether it was Man City or anyway else, what happened last year with the away bus should have been punished severely. It wasnt. Maybe this will be different as its Barcelona. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.