Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This the same club whose fans that attacked the Man City bus last year.

UEFA reaping what they sow here. Whether it was Man City or anyway else, what happened last year with the away bus should have been punished severely. It wasnt. Maybe this will be different as its Barcelona. Who knows.
nah.....the old guy threw himself in......clear to see in the video

Indeed we had a great time in that square, there's a way to behave pissed or not.

Yep, all had a great time, drank plenty of beer, sang songs and then the day after the game a load of us went back and ate at the restaurants, met some great people out there, especially an American family who were touring Europe and just happened to be there at that time, he said he thought maybe wrong place wrong time but couldn't believe how good natured such a large group could be.

I dread to think what he'd be feeling now, if he was there with this bunch of fucking feral scum, whilst he's trying to have a meal with his family.

I think this is yet another case of Fake News, i have no reason to think any Liverpool fan would behave in such a poor manner as they are the shinning light of English football.

the way this has been highighted you would think that the fans attacked a team bus or rioted causing the deaths of opposing fans.

It is never their fault, scummy bastards.

We were talking before the Spurs league game about possibly how lucky we were to be avoiding Liverpool's lovely fan base in Madrid. We do like any club have our own problems but can't imagine what our experience would have been like.Maybe i am wrong!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.