Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The media have been arse licking Liverpool since the Sun's reporting of Hillsborough. They daren't write anything even remotely close to the truth without fear of reprisal.

yes the sun did go over the top ?? but some truths hit home ?? and the truth was you put crazy fans, in a crazy small away end, and add 1000s of liverpool fans outside and many without tickets wanting to get in any means possible then yes its your fans fault as well

yes the sun did go over the top ?? but some truths hit home ?? and the truth was you put crazy fans, in a crazy small away end, and add 1000s of liverpool fans outside and many without tickets wanting to get in any means possible then yes its your fans fault as well

In light of what happened, it honestly amazes me the amount of posts on RAWK about people trying to jib in without a ticket tonight.

Horrible Scouse ****s, and I mean every word of it.
That accent makes my skin crawl, God I hope we win the league instead of these fuckers, horrible horrible supporters.
Come on Barca humiliate these gobshites.
Is love them to do a Celtic on them.

Merseyside police are there on a jolly with their free tickets to the match.Probably in a bar laughing with the ****s chucking locals in fountains.
I wouldn't be surprised if that **** I saw throwing that old bloke into the fountain was head of Merseyside police.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.