Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they are starting a petition to get Messi banned form the second leg because he allegedly punched one of their players, it can go with the, grass is too long, it was too windy, it was raining it was cold, the goal line white line was too wide, the goal line white line was too thin, ad infinitum petitions.... It beggars belief how utterly thick these scouse ****s are, blissfully unaware that they make such complete ****s of themselves at every turn..... Now, anyone up for a stop salad diving petition, stop offside goals being allowed etc etc... ;-)

It also helps to explain why van Dijkhead has had such a good season. Two or three defensive midfielders make any central defender look good.

Just ask John Terry.
Yep. Was talking to one of my old coaches a while back, he's a dipper and hates City and he said he thought it was criminal given the two set ups and midfield personnel how our defenders were getting so little credit compared to Liverpool.

She was the worst, claiming police are shoving her around and telling her to stop filming. Oooh batons are out etc .
Love they were walking your dickhead lot out of the area because they were being knobs

Still wondering when sky are going to be running the footage in a loop and still waiting for LFC statement on their fans behaviour

Certainly not Katie Adie that bird then

Also factor in the ‘possibility’ some of their top talent will move on......there are a couple of top clubs that need to replace ageing players.

I would think Firmino, Salah, and Mane are three players that will attract a lot of attention in the summer......we all know pool are a selling team

so it looks like the famous old nett spend cup is heading back to merseyside.... get the open top bus washed down :D

Yep. Was talking to one of my old coaches a while back, he's a dipper and hates City and he said he thought it was criminal given the two set ups and midfield personnel how our defenders were getting so little credit compared to Liverpool.

I think the week we had Arsenal, Everton and Chelsea and the week we had Tottenham, United and Burnley proves our defence is fantastic and a full team effort. We didn't concede a single goal in any of those games and won all 6 despite opposition and sheer number of games we played in general.

I would imagine statistics would show that Liverpool have been lucky not to concede more. With expected goals against them probably higher than those scored. There have been numerous games this season where the opposition have missed relatively easy chances to score. Wolves missed a bucket load. Cardiff missed a sitter. Spurs missed a 2 on 1 counter. And there have been other games too.

So pleased Liverpool are out....barca will score at anfield leaving the Reds needing at least 5 ! And Klopp hasn't conceded tie is over....
It's more over than an over thing?

I actually feel pressure to win at Newcastle may be too much for them.....we may yet be crowned with a week to spare !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.