Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think he'll play the second string on Tuesday night against Barca, I personally think it's a given that he will ?.
You must be joking...... the Spirit of Istanbul is within the minds of the deluded..... they came back from 3 down once 14 years ago.... therefore they can do it again with 90 mins to go. Will be all gung ho

Interesting to have a quick tour of a few Toon forums and needless to say they are playing fuck about the refereeing and seem keen for us to wrap the league up.

Equally it is interesting to read that there were significant amounts of trouble in the ground during the match as it seems a fair few Liverpool fans were in the home section causing bother. Naturally this was not seen on sky nor will it be mentioned in the press. Fair to say Liverpool fans once again made few friends and showed themselves to be Vermin.

Advisory notice to all NI Blues - stay away from shopping centres tomorrow and Monday as the places will be crawling with neanderthals giving it the big 'un in their Standerred Charterred genuinely fake shirts.

One piece of good news anyway, klipperty's post match

"That's nearly a fairytale. And now we are qualified for our final on Sunday against Wolves."

We all know how good he is at finals :-)

VAR won’t look at free kicks given and overturn decisions so they will still get dodgy free kicks given in their favour. I know no sending off was involved but surely Fabinho has successfully deceived an official and therefore should be banned for two games just like Bamford at Leeds. I won’t be holding my breath.
They should be reviewing these after the games and handing out suspensions.. they do it here in Australia. Totally disgusting behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.