Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not very good at Twitter, but I’ve had a go. ;-) I missed the ‘s of Liverpool.

C66-C6744-BEAD-416-E-893-C-BD9-DA3-BF86-FA.png

brink of history.......LOL
like the other hack with his deeply troubling cliche about City's executive committing genocide in Yemen
cut up last week's text chuck it up in the air and print it as it falls

It’s amazing that they did so well against our financial doping without signing Alisson for £70m, Van Dijk £75m, Robertson £8m, Lallana £25m, Henderson £20m, Salah £40m, Firmino £30m, Oxlade Chamberlain £35m, Keita £59m, Origi £12m, Sturridge £12m, Lovren £20m and Winjaldum £26m.

Oh. Wait..

Keita has proper done their legs on that price.

He isn’t worth 59p never mind 59m.

Just got back from picking up Mrs Spanish from alicante airport off the flight from Liverpool. I must admit I was surprised to see a lot more sky blue shirts than red in fact no red and half a dozen blue : )

I think that it is worthwhile for all City fans to give up an hour of their lives to get confirmation of just what 'genuine fans' of a 'club that has history' are like. How classy they are……..

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=274792.27680

Their forum gets about 40 posts per page - so there are 1000s of posts on just this thread - that just screams out what utter twats they are - you would likely not find not find a single respectful one - and if you did you would be able to count them on one hand

I love drinking in their bitterness and misery. I do not like that I say that - I would like to think that I am a better person than that - but read this shit and you get to appreciate why their self-entitled fanbase are not worth of anything other than utter contempt

I particularly love how they spend so much effort to exclaim that we mean nothing to them - that they are not affected by what we win - and it takes 1000s of posts riddled with bitterness and abject misery to get this message across

Absolute shithouses

I fucking love RAWK.

It demonstrates beyond doubt that Liverpool fans are the biggest cry babies on the planet.

What a set of absolute vaginas.

I particularly love how they spend so much effort to exclaim that we mean nothing to them - that they are not affected by what we win - and it takes 1000s of posts riddled with bitterness and abject misery to get this message across

Absolute shithouses

We can repay the compliment, I think I speak for all blues when I say we're not affected by what they win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.