Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a quick perusal of our thread on RAWK , Jesus those ****s fucking hate us ...

We crushed their dreams and they will never forgive us :-D

Wow, so the best part of 55,000 fans without a ticket.

Don't want to state the obvious, but Heysel and Hilsborough spring to mind. Do they never fucking learn?

i know that's a promise of a huge amount of commercial influx for Madrid - but given this teams history, not to mention their ongoing attitude, anyone without a ticket should be turned back at the airport.

i'm kinda sitting back and hoping that the fans going are all good natured and that they're all there to get into the spirit of football. But i can't seem to find my rose tinted's on this one.

zOWspvR.png
Look at what happened in Manchester when Rangers brought about 50000 down n’all.

I’m not sure it ends well when so many travel to games when they aren’t going to the game

Just had a quick perusal of our thread on RAWK , Jesus those ****s fucking hate us ...

We crushed their dreams and they will never forgive us :-D

Just been over there myself, the hatred has shot off the scale since we "stole" the title, but what is really bizarre is the thick seam of psychosis, a sizeable number of those poor bastards need to seek help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.