Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens this season, I think a lot of Liverpool fans are in denial if they think they can put up numbers like this again.

Correct, they cannot possibly maintain this kind of form next season, even with the incredible amount of luck they’ve had this season.
City will just plough on regardless.

we all know dippers are the thickest twats , by a long way, if you don't believe this look at this well researched gem from RAWK;

An already relegated QPR almost beat City on the last day in 2012 too.

You're right, they're as dumb as a dog biscuit, and deluded with it...

Re: Chasing the Title

RobbieRedman

« Reply #14267 on: Today at 04:30:34 PM »

have faith

brod-580x339.png

There are one or two decent scousers over on RAWK....

No matter how fucking disappointed we might be, time to remember that it's only fucking football at the end of the day.
I actually have decent memories of quite a few City mates who I knew years ago, long before the oil money and they were great blokes.
City aren't there yet, there's another game to go. But even if it's not our year, just thank God that we've been fit and able to enjoy the ride, however it ends.
Without wanting to sound an ol' arse who's all fucking wise, 'cos I'm not and I don't want to, but let me just remind us all of one of the Kop's greatest nights . And we didn't win either.

It was 1969 and we drew at home to Leeds and the League went to Leeds. The Leeds team ran towards the Kop( encouraged by Don Revie ) and the Kop shouted back "Champions! Champions!" It was pure class from us.A masterclass in respecting the enemy.
As much as Billy Bremner and Co. were despised, our supporters were brilliant in defeat. It was one of our proudest moments. That was and is the Liverpool way.
What am I trying to say? Just get over the disappointment fellas. We haven't lost yet and we're still in with a shout.
If it doesn't happen, there'll always be next year.
Nothing's worth the hatred once the game's over.

There are one or two decent scousers over on RAWK....

No matter how fucking disappointed we might be, time to remember that it's only fucking football at the end of the day.
I actually have decent memories of quite a few City mates who I knew years ago, long before the oil money and they were great blokes.
City aren't there yet, there's another game to go. But even if it's not our year, just thank God that we've been fit and able to enjoy the ride, however it ends.
Without wanting to sound an ol' arse who's all fucking wise, 'cos I'm not and I don't want to, but let me just remind us all of one of the Kop's greatest nights . And we didn't win either.

It was 1969 and we drew at home to Leeds and the League went to Leeds. The Leeds team ran towards the Kop( encouraged by Don Revie ) and the Kop shouted back "Champions! Champions!" It was pure class from us.A masterclass in respecting the enemy.
As much as Billy Bremner and Co. were despised, our supporters were brilliant in defeat. It was one of our proudest moments. That was and is the Liverpool way.
What am I trying to say? Just get over the disappointment fellas. We haven't lost yet and we're still in with a shout.
If it doesn't happen, there'll always be next year.
Nothing's worth the hatred once the game's over.
I have Billy Bremner's fancy Leeds tie ups from that night.

They are planning a bus welcome for our game against Leicester over on Rawk now! Some pri

“Right. It’s time now. The 6th May is a bank holiday. You are all available. We show these manc c*nts how much we want it. Yes if they win a standard game against leicester we’ll be ridiculed by the press and by man u and man city fans in unison but who cares. We line the streets and stop that from being a normal game. We beat Newcastle and this is all we can do. If you support liverpool and you’re in the north west. Get to etihad on the 6th May. They’ve shown us how they react before. It’s up to us”

Genius

Klipperty texting Burnley's players and scum fans giving a coach welcome on 6th may it is so comical .no wonder every man and his dog hates the ****s with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.