Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henderson won the best English player award yesterday. If that doesn't show just how cock-eyed this footballing bubble is then I don't know.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...ngland-player-of-the-year-award-a9283631.html
And there in a nutshell is why the England’s mens team will never win fuck all, he’s not within a million miles of being the best English player, I’d bet every football fan bar dipper fans struggle to see how he even makes the squad, never mind plays.

Oh G-d the Roberto Firmino baptism video. Like, I'm not arsed if he's baptised or not, religion is a personal thing but all the fawning over him and Alisson from Liverpool fans and 'oh it's so beautiful, look at how much his keeper loves him' and 'we've got two devout Muslims AND two devout Christians in our team'. Please. Every single team in the EPL has both. Not sure which Everton players are Muslim but Coleman is Catholic, and presumably Richarlison and the Portuguese/South American lads are too. Gloating because your players love Jesus so much is really annoying.
I haven't seen what you are referring to but sounds horrific (and typically OTT Liverpool) - by chance were there candles at said ceremony? ;-)

Surely sacking him implies that FSG don't condone cheating?

Or he has just been given a big brown envelope to take the wrap ......

Funny how the employees at LFC who cheated and hacked into our pc's ALL got promotion.

So going by that I would say FSG rewards cheating.

It's odd when i post on other sites about the dippers history they all ways come back with every club behave's like they do. All clubs hack into other clubs pc's all other club have have behaved as bad as their fans etc. Its unbelievable how blinkered they are.

Last edited:
You hacked our computers and promoted those who did it to higher positions
Two things really, this happened in 2013. Also City and Liverpool settled out of court. Liverpool were in the wrong so they would want to settle. You are having a go at Liverpool and rightly so, however, your own club who must know more about the situation than say the average supporter also agreed to settle. And 7 years later the debate drags on.

Two things really, this happened in 2013. Also City and Liverpool settled out of court. Liverpool were in the wrong so they would want to settle. You are having a go at Liverpool and rightly so, however, your own club who must know more about the situation than say the average supporter also agreed to settle. And 7 years later the debate drags on.
And 7 years later those employed by Liverpool still have their jobs

It happened 7 years ago, but to be fair it only came to light fairly recently and is still relevant if the FA are indeed still investigating it. Doubt anything will come of it though. Maybe a small fine at best.

I haven't seen what you are referring to but sounds horrific (and typically OTT Liverpool) - by chance were there candles at said ceremony? ;-)
No, it was in a swimming pool. Firmino was with Alisson, his wife and a priest, and a load of spectators - they all had these black t-shirts on so I think they were part of the same church. Firmino got dunked under the water and I think he had to say a prayer, and then he and Alisson and his wife had a group hug and Alisson cried. Apparently Alisson is a member of some evangelical church and he's got Firmino into it.

Also, the fans are planning to do to Man United's team coach what they did to your team's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.