Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the dippers getting so giddy about playing Man United? - I am sure the rags players will put in a bit of extra effort but cannot see anything other than a Liverpool win.

Even if somehow United won theclead would still be unassailable.

This bus welcome is more likely to hurt rather than help the team - they really are weirdos.

They want to rub it in, they want to scream that they are the champions and that they are better than everyone else. When the season closes it will become unbearable it will be incessant it will be an all encompassing cacophony of how the victims have become the winners.
Next season they will ask if they can pin the title badge onto their jim jams and complimentary delorean sports cars.

The Daily Fail carried a similar story encouraging a ‘warm welcome’ for the United bus. I commented that the Police and LFC we’re a disgrace and it was a tragedy in the making ..The DM removed my comment as offensive. Dickheads...

The Daily Fail carried a similar story encouraging a ‘warm welcome’ for the United bus. I commented that the Police and LFC we’re a disgrace and it was a tragedy in the making ..The DM removed my comment as offensive. Dickheads...

The DM is a disgrace of a publication in itself . What can you expect ?

We seem to have a lot of Liverpool fans on here, nothing wrong with that, all welcome I say. What strikes me as odd is they never reply to my posts about cheating, you know the ones that mention the Boston Red Sox employing someone who had just been sacked by his former club for cheating and now both he and the Red Sox are accused of cheating in the exact same manner. Further whilst that is just an allegation, the Red Sox have already been found guilty of cheating for a previous violation. What links them to Liverpool ? Well they are owned by Fenway Sports who also own Liverpool and of course they have been accused of theft/cheating by stealing data from City. I think the common denominator is Fenway Sports who are cheats.

But they never reply. strange dat.

They will hammer the rags.
They will be looking to score a barrow load.
Another rag outcry from their fans this weekend.

We seem to have a lot of Liverpool fans on here, nothing wrong with that, all welcome I say. What strikes me as odd is they never reply to my posts about cheating, you know the ones that mention the Boston Red Sox employing someone who had just been sacked by his former club for cheating and now both he and the Red Sox are accused of cheating in the exact same manner. Further whilst that is just an allegation, the Red Sox have already been found guilty of cheating for a previous violation. What links them to Liverpool ? Well they are owned by Fenway Sports who also own Liverpool and of course they have been accused of theft/cheating by stealing data from City. I think the common denominator is Fenway Sports who are cheats.

The DT gets scousers on City and their own articles always posting about 3am our time. They talk of rosters, have z's where s should be, do not use the u in words ending in -our and of course spell defence etc with a s. Their keyboards do not have £ symbol and yet vigorously claim they come from England.

Why fo they have the need to lie?

The DT gets scousers on City and their own articles always posting about 3am our time. They talk of rosters, have z's where s should be, do not use the u in words ending in -our and of course spell defence etc with a s. Their keyboards do not have £ symbol and yet vigorously claim they come from England.

Why fo they have the need to lie?
This post sucks.

The Boston Rag Sox just sacked the manager because of what he did at his previous team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.