Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not only are they disrespecting the cup, but they're fucking over shrewsbury who should have been inline for millions but will get about 20% of what they could have expected if they were playing a senior side, not the u21s.
But apparently Shrewsbury agreed the prices and are taking their full allocation which I assume must be around 8k. They take 45% of the gate but the prices for the 3rd round against Neverton were as follows:
The entire stadium will be ticketed and prices are varied depending on seat location:
Adults - £9*-£50
Over 65s - £9*-£37.50
Young Adults - £9*-£10
Juniors - £5 (within the advertised family sections)

Will history be written as Liverpool seconds so can't be used in any way when discussing the unbeaten runs as if they haven't lost since city beat them over a year ago, (in the premier yes) but it never mentions the losses in the chumps league, fa cup and the battering Aston Villa gave them.
Next they will be playing their second side when they come to play at ours and then claim to still be unbeaten all year as the city game can't count "we played our 2nds"
If we acted like them media would slaughter us

Wonder how Littlewoods' media lackeys would react if Shrewsbury fielded a second string squad for the replay?

Evening everyone,I agree with Jurgen being allowed to play the "kids" against Shrewsbury but I do feel he should be there himself as manager \coach.

Evening everyone,I agree with Jurgen being allowed to play the "kids" against Shrewsbury but I do feel he should be there himself as manager \coach.

Why do you think he should play the under 23's ? at the start of the season all Premiership managers were made aware that they would have to play a replay during the break. Is he so scared of blowing the league that he will disrespect the opposition never mind the competition ?

Why do you think he should play the under 23's ? at the start of the season all Premiership managers were made aware that they would have to play a replay during the break. Is he so scared of blowing the league that he will disrespect the opposition never mind the competition ?

exactly - we all know where he has put all his eggs this season - ending their 30 year barren spell will make him a dipper immortal and he knows that - good life insurance for when he scuttles off to manage Bayern.

He has definitely got to prioritise the league and the champions league over the domestic cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.