Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough. We were robbed though.
What do you think to the "Steau Bucharest 86 banner" on the kop pal ?.. for me that was a low point even by the dippers standards , what any family member of a Juventus fan killed that night must have thought to see the dippers using the tragedy for a bit of "banter" with their local rivals , is sickening and shameful to most right minded football fans..I'm sure even more so for Evertonians

What do you think to the "Steau Bucharest 86 banner" on the kop pal ?.. for me that was a low point even by the dippers standards , what any family member of a Juventus fan killed that night must have thought to see the dippers using the tragedy for a bit of "banter" with their local rivals , is sickening and shameful to most right minded football fans..I'm sure even more so for Evertonians
But it’s only a very tiny minority that pull stunts like that.

My arse it is.

Tonight for first time in a while they should play somebody with a need to beat then.
Games of late they have been allowed to dictate.

Tonight its going to be really difficult for them. Alteti is one of the best defensive teams in the world, if not the best. I see it as a boring 0-0 or maybe 1-0. I don't see liverpool score.
Not anymore they're not, they lost a load of players in the summer. Plus as usual for anyone the dippers are playing they are plagued with injury.

Don't get me started. They go on about how our fans make wall pushing gestures and I'm not going to deny they do, I've seen pictures, but Steaua Bucharest jokes are a thing on Liverpool Twitter. There's a good few Liverpool fans on there with names referencing Steaua Bucharest, or posing in Steaua Bucharest shirts. They hate it when people make fun of Hillsborough, but joking about Everton missing a chance in Europe because of Heysel is OK?

Tonight its going to be really difficult for them. Alteti is one of the best defensive teams in the world, if not the best. I see it as a boring 0-0 or maybe 1-0. I don't see liverpool score.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.