Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am getting the same advert and I can assure you I have not looked at space stations or lego for it to decide I need a lego space station in my life.

Or a shit dell laptop either btw and also a homey whatever the fuck one of those things are?

I'm getting an Emporio Armani advert... obviously I am the picture of sartorial elegance, but i've never once looked at Armani stuff on my computer!

I'll just leave this here for the lurkers - I for one cannot see this re-starting.............. source SSN.

Ceferin: "We have a plan A, B or C: to restart in mid-May, in June or at the end of June. If then we wouldn't be able to do any, the season would probably be lost"
This isn't going to start flattening out until the end of May at the earliest. Then it's going to need 4 weeks for the players to get back to full fitness. So the end of June is absolutely the most optimistic opportunity to restart the season. I'd say there's a 75-80% chance the season is over.

This isn't going to start flattening out until the end of May at the earliest. Then it's going to need 4 weeks for the players to get back to full fitness. So the end of June is absolutely the most optimistic opportunity to restart the season. I'd say there's a 75-80% chance the season is over.

Have you kept your RAWK fans updated Colin ?

Liverpool’s revised season if the league gives it the go ahead is just two wins then they don,t give a shit about any other club.Our revised season could be 18/19 games with a possible two finals,wonder if scouters would be pleased if City win the champions League,FACup as well as retaining the League Cup,after they once again bottled the domestic competitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.