Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their recent actions will be remembered for years to come, the moral high ground (one thing they are world class at) is forever lost.

Should start calling them the asterisk’s.

Champions 2019/20/21*
Scouse not English**
Fuck the Tories***

*League season incomplete due to worldwide Coronavirus pandemic.
**Apart from when we need tax payers money
***Thank the tories for paying our non playing staff despite record profits of £42m

Star saying 167m profit in 2yrs

One of the tweets ...

"nofin to do with his team being 25 points behind"

Nofin?
How dare Kevin not want to get sick. The rotter.
I really can't think of any club fans up and down the country that like Liverpool. Maybe a few mad clubs in Wales, Ireland and Rod Stewarts team
Geordies? They love Liverpool and hate Everton, which I thought was because of our idiot goalie but apparently they hated us before he came.

Forcing us the tax payer to pay their non playing staff is an absolute joke, add to this the phone hacking scandal, Klopps refusal to turn up to that FA Cup game when he could, the fans smashing up the city bus a couple seasons back. They are a horrible club that have the media by the balls for some reason. Lets just chuck in then shirts they wore to support a racist.

All this gets swept under the carpet and it pisses me off, but our owners who put money back into football and the local community get demonized...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.