Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Phillip always effortlessly slaughtered him, didn't he. Remember how Phillip got Rigsby burning bits off his own wardrobe....thinking it made some deadly aphrodisiac smoke (to be use on Miss Jones). Magic.
That's a bit of an unfair comparison though to be honest.
Rupert Rigsby was a poverty stricken ignorant landlord whilst Philip was the highly educated son of an African Chief!!!

Rupert Rigsby was a poverty stricken ignorant landlord whilst Philip was the highly educated son of an African Chief!!!
Was actually revealed in the film to be from Croydon with a twist that when Rigsby found out he kept it to himself.

Rising Damp was a brilliantly written sitcom and all four main characters were brilliantly cast.

I think I remember reading somewhere that Richard Beckinsdale was on TV for an hour every week for a while; first on ITV in RD, and then on BBC 1 in Porridge, my favourite ever sitcom.

It was such a tragedy that Beckinsdale died so young.
My dad was mates with Richard Beckinsale and still keeps on about missing him to this day. Becky was apparently a brilliant bloke, Ive heard many tales

Did this Phillip have an inheritance due and an email address in Nigeria ?
Asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.