Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang on..

All week since we gave them the title all I’ve heard is how ‘Liverpool will be up for this game at City’. Klopp said so in his press conferences, journalists said so too. There is no way they weren’t thinking ‘Let’s make a statement performance when we play The Mancs..’

Liverpool were rested after three months off. They hadn’t played anything like the number of games we have since footy resumed. They were definitely ready and wanting to make that statement.

And Klopp chose his very best team, in the formation they’ve used all season long. We were missing from our starting XI Aguero, Fernandinho, David and Bernardo Silva, as well as Mahrez, the latter being on fire since footy came back. And further, we started with two kids in positions central to our style of play/team tactics.

The outcome, as I said elsewhere on here last night, was that Pep schooled Klopp, City schooled Liverpool. End of.

And watch out next season, Scousers. We’ll be coming after you to take that asterisk off you..
Bang on with your comments, apart from the last one. I don’t want the asterisk off them, I want us to win the PL without a break and without a change in the rules. I want us to win the PL and compete in all other competitions to the best of our ability and not wimping out. Finally I want to win the PL without any help from VAR or anything else the powers that be decide to throw in our direction. If Liverpool win it next season ticking all those boxes then fair play to them, until then they can fuck right off and shove the asterix up their Norwegian arses!

Bang on with your comments, apart from the last one. I don’t want the asterisk off them, I want us to win the PL without a break and without a change in the rules. I want us to win the PL and compete in all other competitions to the best of our ability and not wimping out. Finally I want to win the PL without any help from VAR or anything else the powers that be decide to throw in our direction. If Liverpool win it next season ticking all those boxes then fair play to them, until then they can fuck right off and shove the asterix up their Norwegian arses!

VAR is signing for the rags.

Eb_6oDMVcAEHFFa

Don’t buy it that tonight meant nothing to them.

it was a chance to prove they were unequivocally better than us, and show what they’d be like as champions.

Instead they folding like little bitches and klopp lost his bottle. Glorious
Yep. I honestly think they were looking forward to rubbing your noses in it. And Sterling's.

It's funny, the Sterling thing. They go on about living rent free in people's heads but at the same time they WANT everyone to care about them. I doubt Sterling or Ramos are really arsed about what Liverpool fans think of them. Sterling's won plenty with you, Ramos has trophies up the wazoo. They're not going to be like 'abloobloobloo big scary Liverpool'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.