Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not won a game since becoming Champions..!

Not even managed a draw since becoming Champions..!

The best front 3 in World football not scored a goal since becoming Champions..!

The best defence ever assembled, positioned in front of the best goalkeeper in the world, conceding goals every 22 and a half minutes since becoming Champions..!

How embarrassing for the self proclaimed 'Best Team In The World ..!

No wonder Bingo lost his shit in the post match interview..!

Has Ric and the mods banned all the liverpool fans from here ?

Still here Gordon enjoying the banter and only occasional bit of bitterness.
Last night was indeed a chastening experience...take the positive ..It was a wake up call to appreciate the standards that City have but have failed to maintain this season!

Bingo from the banana splits lol?

Not heard that one before haha.

Everyone has a doppelganger and the goofy gurner's is the main man off the Banana Splits..

The likeness is uncanny..!

Huge teeth, gormless expression, hair spouting from every orifice, bit dim, bulging eyes, oversized specs, baseball cap, everyone laughing at you for being a bit of a tit on a Saturday..

.. and then there's Bingo off the Banana Splits..!

Proper Saturday morning TV when I was growing up btw ..!

Brilliant show..!

Still here Gordon enjoying the banter and only occasional bit of bitterness.
Last night was indeed a chastening experience...take the positive ..It was a wake up call to appreciate the standards that City have but have failed to maintain this season!
Fair comment that actually.

Where do Liverpool go from here? They have a confirmed first 14 that rarely changes, so anyone who is good enough that comes in will want to shift one of those 14 but that will unset the balance of what they have. So do they go with what they have? Would they be able to maintain their levels? Would it be good enough?

Don't get me wrong, I don't care but the physiological effects of the 4 nil are going to screw with them and sow a lot of doubt. I am going to enjoy next season, irrespective of the CAS verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.