Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Villa have given em another guard of honour?? Maybe they thought it would raise the performance of their players, more likely the scallies are trying to re-write history and pretend our game didn’t happen (they are experts after all!) reminds me of having to stick the candles back in a birthday cake for my 2 year old & singing happy birthday 3 days after his birthday

Not sure why Villa have given em another guard of honour?? Maybe they thought it would raise the performance of their players, more likely the scallies are trying to re-write history and pretend our game didn’t happen (they are experts after all!) reminds me of having to stick the candles back in a birthday cake for my 2 year old & singing happy birthday 3 days after his birthday
We received five guards of honour two years ago.

Who the hell makes these stupid decisions for the dippers? - first furloughing staff, now this crass cash-in - so out of touch it is untrue.
Exactly - anyone with half a brain would know to side-step that one.

Wasn't that long ago they had an issue with Dunkin Donuts producing something similar.........

They always seem to need there strongest 11 to win games and whenever They start without any of the big stars they struggle . There is no strength in depth in that team at all and any level injuries to VVd and mane and they are in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.