Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Milner
MjAxMy1kNTJlZDZlZWQ4MTQ3YTRi.png
Much more eloquent than I..............

imagine trying to get your staff furloughed then spending £1m on fireworks hahaha, it's laughable really. The people's champions though, the ones who stuck it to the man.
It really does boggle the mind, doesn’t it?

But, as someone that recently lived in Boston, the unfortunate “home” of FSG (though, like so many other American companies looking to avoid tax liability, they are registered in Delaware), I can say it is exactly how they operate. They create a facade of being “of and for the people” whilst actually continually damaging and/or disregarding the people.

In a horrible way it really makes them a perfect fit Liverpool, who have operated with this contradiction for years.

Fenway Sports Group recently sacked Alex Cora as manager of the Boston Red Sox after he was found guilty of breaking one of the sport’s most sacred rules during a previous role in charge of the Houston Astros. Tom Werner – chairman of both the Red Sox and Liverpool – insisted the club had taken the issue “very seriously”. Two years ago, principal FSG owner John W Henry wrote to the league to give assurances that Boston had taken steps to ensure the practice of using Apple watches to send messages to players had been brought to an end.

Liverpool may have escaped an FA charge over claims that they hacked into Manchester City's scouting database but pad City £1,000,000

Nice bunch with impeccable ethics.

Best performance of all time for the cult last night, like actors they were. Celebrating like it was an amazing atmosphere, the culmination of everything they had ever wanted and waited 30 yrs to win.

But everyone knows the stadium was empty, no atmosphere, a million quid on fireworks for the cameras. So false it’s hilarious and all football fans know it.
Of all the seasons to win it hahahaha
Just saw it on North West Tonight, that’s the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen in sport.

They’ve ended footballers ever being taken seriously again with that. They are as bad as those TOWIE/MIC wastes of space.

It was the worst bit of acting and the most fake thing I think I've ever seen in my life!

Fenway Sports Group recently sacked Alex Cora as manager of the Boston Red Sox after he was found guilty of breaking one of the sport’s most sacred rules during a previous role in charge of the Houston Astros. Tom Werner – chairman of both the Red Sox and Liverpool – insisted the club had taken the issue “very seriously”. Two years ago, principal FSG owner John W Henry wrote to the league to give assurances that Boston had taken steps to ensure the practice of using Apple watches to send messages to players had been brought to an end.

Liverpool may have escaped an FA charge over claims that they hacked into Manchester City's scouting database but pad City £1,000,000

Nice bunch with impeccable ethics.
They’re the ownership equivalent of the snide “innocent”, “role model” **** on the playground who would have a swing at you for simply being near them, then go running to the teacher when you gave them a push away, claiming that you were abusing them.

It’s not a matter of what they should do, it’s a matter of what they can get away with whilst maintaining their image as the “example of how things should be done”.

Klopps a man of the people aswell. Squeaky clean all round nice guy.

Can we make a list of all the 'nice' things he does just to keep track of what a top bloke he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.