Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the dippers fanzines has released the stats for big chances created from their midfield, it isnt surprising to see that all of them added up together and KDB is out in front on his own

However we know that the dippers chances are created by their 2 full backs...so it will be interesting to see how the other teams play against the dippers next season. Shut their full backs down and those chances will be few and far between.

We have already seen since the restart that they have been found wanting

One of the dippers fanzines has released the stats for big chances created from their midfield, it isnt surprising to see that all of them added up together and KDB is out in front on his own

However we know that the dippers chances are created by their 2 full backs...so it will be interesting to see how the other teams play against the dippers next season. Shut their full backs down and those chances will be few and far between.

We have already seen since the restart that they have been found wanting
When all is said and done all Klopp has brought to the English game is hoofball - which we already had in abundance.
The dippers continuously grind out 1-0 wins using this method, but in essence it is no different from Wimbledon and any club that has had the misfortune to have Allardyce or Pulis in charge.

I heard Collymoron some time back refer to the dippers' style as 'free-flowing, easy on the eye' football...and this imbecile is a TV pundit!
For fuck's sake, I watched better 'football' when I saw a Sunday league game a while ago between The Two Bells and The Man of Kent. A game full of fat, bloated, balding men in their 30's, desperately trying to relive their youth on a local recreation ground. The pitch looked so waterlogged it was like how I imagine the lost city of Atlantis would look after a monsoon.

I heard Collymoron some time back refer to the dippers' style as 'free-flowing, easy on the eye' football...and this imbecile is a TV pundit!
For fuck's sake, I watched better 'football' when I saw a Sunday league game a while ago between The Two Bells and The Man of Kent. A game full of fat, bloated, balding men in their 30's, desperately trying to relive their youth on a local recreation ground. The pitch looked so waterlogged it was like how I imagine the lost city of Atlantis would look after a monsoon.

You should of said hello I scored a hat trick for the Two Bells against The Man of Kent that day. Also glad you think I am only 30 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.