Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the dippers fanzines has released the stats for big chances created from their midfield, it isnt surprising to see that all of them added up together and KDB is out in front on his own

However we know that the dippers chances are created by their 2 full backs...so it will be interesting to see how the other teams play against the dippers next season. Shut their full backs down and those chances will be few and far between.

We have already seen since the restart that they have been found wanting

Come on be fair
How is Jordan supposed to create any chances for longball fc
It goes straight over him to the forwards from defence
His job is to shout at refs, look smug and raise money for the nhs by calling the good footballers and asking them to donate money
So harsh

Surely Kraftwerk are Germany's greatest ever export? Not only were they truly original but they changed the face of music forever.

Please make sure you're alarm is set for 10pm Monday night. Ch4 is showing "Jurgen Klopp Germanys greatest export"
I wonder if its too late in the evening to cut my hedge.

BMW, VW, Audi, Mercedes-Benz, Bert Trautmann, Steffi Graf, etc, etc.

One of the dippers fanzines has released the stats for big chances created from their midfield, it isnt surprising to see that all of them added up together and KDB is out in front on his own

However we know that the dippers chances are created by their 2 full backs...so it will be interesting to see how the other teams play against the dippers next season. Shut their full backs down and those chances will be few and far between.

We have already seen since the restart that they have been found wanting
I have said before that we should play with three at the back and push the full-backs on to pin back Robertson and TTD.

I don’t understand why more teams don’t adopt this tactic against them.

Surely Kraftwerk are Germany's greatest ever export? Not only were they truly original but they changed the face of music forever.
Hmmm but lets not forget Klopp has changed his face forever with his new ultra white, gleaming, smile forcing, veneers

My son was wearing a lfc this means more T-shirt and an 'I love Klopp ' baseball cap. He's been spat at, abused, slapped round the head and told he's a brainless twat. God knows what's going to happen to him once he gets out of the house.
Ps nicked of twatter ..
I saw that too, but it was aimed at the idiot in the White House.

I have said before that we should play with three at the back and push the full-backs on to pin back Robertson and TTD.

I don’t understand why more teams don’t adopt this tactic against them.

Robertson wont get past the half way line when he's got the pace of Torres to think about.

He'll be shitting himself already the little bag head.

When all is said and done all Klopp has brought to the English game is hoofball - which we already had in abundance.
The dippers continuously grind out 1-0 wins using this method, but in essence it is no different from Wimbledon and any club that has had the misfortune to have Allardyce or Pulis in charge.

I heard Collymoron some time back refer to the dippers' style as 'free-flowing, easy on the eye' football...and this imbecile is a TV pundit!
For fuck's sake, I watched better 'football' when I saw a Sunday league game a while ago between The Two Bells and The Man of Kent. A game full of fat, bloated, balding men in their 30's, desperately trying to relive their youth on a local recreation ground. The pitch looked so waterlogged it was like how I imagine the lost city of Atlantis would look after a monsoon.

You are forgetting it means " more".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.