Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any masochists out there that watched the Klopp documentary on 4 last night? I endured the first 5 minutes of it before tapping out. From what I saw this wasn't a documentary, it was propaganda, it was sycophancy on a grand scale. I dread to think what the full hour contained.

Any masochists out there that watched the Klopp documentary on 4 last night? I endured the first 5 minutes of it before tapping out. From what I saw this wasn't a documentary, it was propaganda, it was sycophancy on a grand scale. I dread to think what the full hour contained.

I don’t remember Pep getting a one off documentary on channel 4 when he won the league with a 100 points. Where was Ranieri’s, much bigger achievement? Pure over indulgence for the weirdos that follow that club.

most of it was not about klopp at all i thought. more about their never talked about 'istree- some disaster at hillsborough got a mention, one in belguim somewhere never got a mention.john barnes spoke about racism and 20p change he was robbed of in the mersey tunnel. stevie g talked about not wanting to intrude on current squad celebrating so spoke about himself. aldridge never got a mention, possibly sparring pigeons on breck road. propaganda - you bet.

most of it was not about klopp at all i thought. more about their never talked about 'istree- some disaster at hillsborough got a mention, one in belguim somewhere never got a mention.john barnes spoke about racism and 20p change he was robbed of in the mersey tunnel. stevie g talked about not wanting to intrude on current squad celebrating so spoke about himself. aldridge never got a mention, possibly sparring pigeons on breck road. propaganda - you bet.
Any mention of bus wrecking , hacking other clubs scouting data bases , ducking spanish waiters , burning local landmarks or other such entertaining follies ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.