Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

glyncity

Strangely enough no. It was propaganda at it's very best. They even included the spontaneous black lives salutes. Klopp was very emotional when talking about this - said he had no idea it was going to happen and how it set a precedent for others.
I'm sure they made the point of contrasting that with the Chewy Suarez , Patrice Evra incident though , in which the goofy racist was backed to hilt by the players , managers and supporters including the team and manager wearing t shirts depicting the goofy racist and number 7 before the game...or was that not mentioned either ?

Toffeedude

Team supported
Everton, but a cheer for City
Had no idea that a salute was going to happen? A salute that saw players spaced out perfect around the centre circle while the club advert accidentally happened to be in the background, and a passing photographer was strolling through a stand ....OK then ...

Did it show him getting angry at a 15 year old Everton ballboy who sartistcally clapped him off after Everton drew 0-0 and miffed off Klopp?

By the way, was this as good as the docs that were shown for Pep after winning the titles? Oh sorry, none were made..bias indeed.

Aytoun

Klipperty is a veritable paragon of virtue & all perfect correctness in a very uncivilised world.

Until his team loses that is.

Or is found out to have more faces than the town hall clock

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Had no idea that a salute was going to happen? A salute that saw players spaced out perfect around the centre circle while the club advert accidentally happened to be in the background, and a passing photographer was strolling through a stand ....OK then ...

Did it show him getting angry at a 15 year old Everton ballboy who sartistcally clapped him off after Everton drew 0-0 and miffed off Klopp?

By the way, was this as good as the docs that were shown for Pep after winning the titles? Oh sorry, none were made..bias indeed.

Vienna_70

Team supported
The Only Team in Manchester!
Klipperty is a veritable paragon of virtue & all perfect correctness in a very uncivilised world.

Until his team loses that is.

Or is found out to have more faces than the town hall clock
My Dad used to tell a story about the town hall clock in the nearest town to us. He said that all four faces told a different time, and none of them was right.

He and his mates called it the four-faced liar!

shackattack

Team supported
everton
I'm sure they made the point of contrasting that with the Chewy Suarez , Patrice Evra incident though , in which the goofy racist was backed to hilt by the players , managers and supporters including the team and manager wearing t shirts depicting the goofy racist and number 7 before the game...or was that not mentioned either ?
Think I missed that bit, was having an erdinger!! Weird how John Barnes spoke of racism but never mentioned how he himself dressed as a KKK member at a fancy dress party - must be that famous scouse humour.
I look forward to them entering the next Olympics in the " throwing a slab at the Bulgarian waiter" category.

Blueboy73

Team supported
Manchester City
Think I missed that bit, was having an erdinger!! Weird how John Barnes spoke of racism but never mentioned how he himself dressed as a KKK member at a fancy dress party - must be that famous scouse humour.
I look forward to them entering the next Olympics in the " throwing a slab at the Bulgarian waiter" category.
They won't be representing Great Britain though as they're "Scouse not English" remember.
At least they won't boo our national anthem though.
I'm sure you're sick of them bringing shame on your city

KentBlue

Weird how John Barnes spoke of racism but never mentioned how he himself dressed as a KKK member at a fancy dress party - must be that famous scouse humour.
I didn’t know this. Says so much about him. Like many shallow people he picks and chooses which cause to throw his (considerable) weight behind. Whatever is flavour of the month, people like him leap onto the bandwagon. There is no depth that they won’t lower themselves to in order to get a few column inches in the tabloids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.